Areas of Interest
PID - based Dynamic Stabilization Systems
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Electronics and Electrical Engineering - May, 2016.
|Microcontroller based System Design||A|
|Programmable Logic Controllers||A+|
|Digital Electronic Circuits||A|
|Microcontroller and Embedded Systems Lab||A|
|Power Electronics and Drives Lab||A|
|Final year Project Score||A|
Relevant Work Experience
Intern at Triphase Technologies Pvt. Ltd.( 1 year internship July 2016 - May 2017)
- Worked in the Research and Development department, specializing in software design involving renesas G12 and G14 microprocessors
- Received training in ancillary processes including PCB design, board assembly, precise soldering and component validation.
- Pandit A, Agarwal A, Singh BK. Comparison of tracking algorithms in solar harvesting systems. IJIREEICE 2016; (4) 195-200. DOI 10.17148/IJIREEICE.2016.4938
1) Password recognition system interfaced with 4x4 keypad and alarm system ( using 8051)
- The program was written in Assembly, designed to display, process and cross-reference input strings and trigger corresponding LEDs to indicate correct or incorrect keyboard inputs. Upon multiple failed tries, a separate “alarm” LED activates.
- Involved the integration of the Atmel 8085C51 microcontroller with a 4x4 keypad, 16x2 LCD screen with a bread-board mounted LED array.
2) Digital Oscilloscope Realization using lab VIEW
- Replicated the fundamental appearance and functionalities of a traditional oscilloscope within the digital instrumentation software, “lab VIEW”.
- Functions that were implemented included dual axis scaling (magnitude and time), waveform isolation, cursor measurements and waveform analytics (RMS,pk-pk,FFT, etc).
3) Comparison of tracking algorithms in solar harvesting systems (Dual axes solar tracker, Arduino)
- All optimization algorithms (I&C,P&O, CVT ,etc) were executed with an Arduino Uno to achieve MPPT, and power generated was fed through a boost converted that was designed based on simulated output. A comparative study was made based on the collated data and the results were published .
- The constructed prototype achieved dual axes control via two servo motors, which manipulated the test panel array. The rectangular array consisted of corner-mounted sensory LDRs below a 11x6 cm solar panel.
Industrial Training / Certification
1) Industrial Trainee at Bharath Heavy Electricals LTD, (Indian public sector engineering company) Hyderabad: (May-June 2015)
- Industrial training project : A study of manufacturing Turbo Generators through VPI process.
2) Training and certification program organised by Texas Instruments.( Jan 2015)
- Speed control of DC motors using a digital controller.
Skills / Programs
- C Programming
- VHDL Programming
- Assembly Level Programming
2) Circuit design and Simulation
- ORCARD – PSPICE
- Matlab – SIMULINK
- NI Lab VIEW
3) Graphical Design Tools
- Adobe Photoshop
- Corel Painter 11
Other Campus Activity
- Volunteered at Manipal University Technology And Business Incubator Student Entrepreneurship Cell- Provided consultancy to realize the mock entrepreneurship-overview event VENTURE FORTH 2013-2014
- Worked in Vifex Corporation ( Student Start-Up) Worked as a primary contributor in the graphics department, designing logos, banners and icons . 2013-2014
- Organizer at TechTatva (Annual Tech Fest Of Manipal Institute Of Technology 2013 & 2014 )
Extra Curricular Activities
- PADI certified open water scuba diver.
- Musical instruments: Tabla (junior Vidwan degree)
- Martial Arts : Budokan Karate (Brown belt)
- Amateur power lifter (83 Kg class)
- Concept Artist
- Motivational trainer for weightlifting, Interview skill training